Mon-Fri 8am-4pm EST
Live support: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm EST
Phone and chat support available:
Mon-Fri 8am-4pm EST
Maybe you just visited a major sporting goods store and considered purchasing the Goaliath Goal. You saw the awesome Goalrilla Goals, but couldn’t justify spending the extra money. Now you have gone online (welcome!) to compare Goaliath Goals vs Goalrilla Goals and find the best price available. We happen to know quite a bit about Goaliath goals because we used to sell them ourselves, but after receiving too many customer complaints, we decided not to carry them any longer. It is our honor to be the exclusive carrier of the lowest priced Goalrilla that you will find anywhere! Learn more about the Goalrilla GS54.
You may be wondering what the key differences are when comparing Goaliath Goals vs Goalrilla Goals. Let’s take a closer look:
1. Mitered and welded yoke arms – The Goaliath uses a bent yoke arm, which compromises the strength of the steel and will not provide the same stability
2. Thicker glass in the backboard – Goalrilla uses at least 20% thicker glass, which is less likely to break or shatter with aggressive play, and gives you a gymnasium quality rebound
3. One-piece pole – The Goaliath utilizes a two piece pole system vs. the Goalrilla one piece pole system. A two piece pole system does not allow for dunking or aggressive play. Over time the two piece pole will start to lean and cannot be fixed. Goalrilla uses a 1 piece steel pole that stands up to aggressive play and dunking. When choosing a goal, a one piece pole is essential.
4. Longer overhang – this allows a safer distance from player to the pole when playing underneath
5. Easier install – The two-piece swedged pole makes for a much more difficult installation
6. Lifetime warranty, including the glass – Goaliath offers a 5 year warranty. If parts are needed and the system is out of warranty, they are very hard to obtain, if not impossible. Goalrilla replacement parts are much easier to find
7. Larger, beefier post – Goaliath goals utilize a 4″x4″ post. The minimum post size for a Goalrilla is 5″x5″, and goes all the way up to 6″x8″
8. Heavy duty actuator w/ removable handle – easier to adjust and allows you to set a fixed height if you remove the handle, also included in the lifetime warranty of the Goalrilla
9. Dunking approved! – Dunking is not recommended on the Goaliath due to the two-piece pole and smaller construction of the goal
10. It won’t wobble as much – check out this video, showing a kid dunking and playing on a Goaliath. Here’s another one. Do you want that kind of shake, wobble and flex?
Accessories and parts will be shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground. Transit time is 3-5 business days. Accessories that are purchased with a basketball goal will be packaged with the goal and delivered via freight shipping.
(online or over the phone)
(typically your closest large city)
You must be present to sign for delivery. Delivery is curbside and we recommend having someone to help with receiving the product.
Your new goal is ready to be installed & enjoyed by the whole family!
BasketballGoalStore.com will meet or beat the price of any exact product model sold online!
We require acceptable proof that such a price was quoted and the address of the competitive website. Our price match guarantee only applies to brand new, in the box, delivered product. Price matching is at the sole discretion of BaksetballGoalStore.com and its employees, and may not apply to special sales and promotions, including, but not limited to Black Friday. Please call us at (800) 689-0281 to start a price match today!
(Don't worry, we'll never use your email for anything other than keeping you informed about upcoming sales - we hate spam too!)