Shipping – Goals
- When your goal arrives at the nearest terminal to your home, the freight carrier will call you by phone to schedule a delivery date. Typically you will hear from the carrier within 7 to 10 business days to schedule your delivery date. You will need to be present for the delivery.
- Delivery is curbside only. This means that the driver is not required to help you off load your products. No lift gate is used and you will be responsible to unload the product and bring it into your own home.
- Count the boxes to make sure that you have received the amount of boxes listed on the delivery receipt.
- If you notice any damage, please note it on the driver’s copy of the delivery receipt and call our office at 1-800-689-0281.
- If you miss your first delivery appointment, you may be charged a fee for any subsequent delivery attempts.
Shipping – Accessories
- Accessories and parts will be shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground. Transit time is 3-5 business days.
- Accessory/part shipments will typically ship next business day out of our warehouse.
- For accessories that are purchased with a basketball goal, they will all be packaged together and delivered via freight shipping.
- You may cancel your order for a full refund before it is shipped. Please be aware that orders can be shipped as early as the following business day.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- The merchandise returned must be unused and uninstalled, in the original shipping boxes and packaging, to be eligible for a refund. Unfortunately, used merchandise will not be eligible for a refund.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping fees and any shipping fees incurred by BasketballGoalStore for the initial shipment to the customer. We cannot accept collect shipments. Free shipping only applies when the customer keeps the merchandise.
- Once received and inspected to be in original packaging and new factory condition, your refund will be processed within 5 business days.
Frequently asked questions
Orders leave our warehouse the next business day. Please allow 7-10 business days for your goal to arrive. Often, the closer your destination is to our Indianapolis warehouse, the quicker you’ll receive your goal. [View our shipping procedure]
Because we ship goals as freight, we are unable to provide tracking details to the customer. [View our shipping procedure] Once the goal hits your local hub, the trucking company (Estes Express) will call to schedule an appointment for delivery.
Yes, someone must be present at the time of delivery to check the condition of and sign for the product.
Because of the sheer cost of shipping, we do not ship goals outside the continental USA. This means we cannot typically ship to Alaska and Hawaii. If you are able to set up your own international shipping, we can ship your order to the desired depot.