Welcome to the Basketball Goal Store blog!
For hoop aficionados, every day is a great day to talk about basketball. And it’s always a great time to start a blog, but right now is an especially great time to start a blog about basketball!
Because it’s at this time of year, the talk moves into a more frenzied kind of conversation. We are, after all, gearing up for March Madness!
It doesn’t matter if you are:
- rooting for your favorite player,
- supporting your alma mater (even if they are the underdog),
- analyzing form, technique and style to try out on the boards next time or admiring the leadership of great coaches.
You won’t be far from basketball action until the Final Four face off in the final games to determine the NCAA champion.
If you’re like us, basketball is more than just a game. It is its own world where skill, talent, professionalism and excellence are as important as air and water.
We live for basketball here at the Basketball Goal Store.
Yes, we do sell basketball goals here at the Basketball Goal Store, hence our name. In fact, we offer the best premium in-ground basketball goals made: Goalrilla Goals. Visit basketballgoalstore.com to get answers to your questions by clicking the ‘Ask the Experts” tab or call us at (800) 689-0281. You’ll see we know about basketball hoops.
But that’s not all we know. We know we love everything about basketball including:
- the players who exhibit the skills and techniques that make them great and the players who provide humor and humility during and after games.
- the coaches who inspire and motivate their players as well as their fans.
- the history, facts and trivia that fill the record books and track the growth of the sport.
- the equipment – the perfect, round ball and its responsiveness to the glass backboard and the snap of the rim after a slam dunk.
There’s just so much to talk about and we can’t wait to get started. Join us in the conversation as we share all things basketball.
Come back often, or better yet, just subscribe so you don’t miss out on anything!
–Pat of the Basketball Goal Store Blog Team